THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hearts of Steele

I had such a fun night! My birthday is next week and since Jacob and I don't have our kids this weekend we thought we could celebrate a little early. He took me to a concert in Ogden at the Egyptian Theater. One of the guys he works with has a sister who is a singer in a new country group called Hearts of Steele. We were sitting there listening to a sweet love song called With You and watching a couple doing a really romantic couples dance when I hear the Singer say "Tonight we would like to dedicate this song to Jake Farr and Amie Milner! Where are you two lovebirds?" Then Jacob starts clapping and shouting "Yeah! We're right here! Whoo hoo!" Then the lights went on, and everyone was looking at us and clapping... and my face went bright red! Hahaha. It totally caught me off guard. But how cool, and sweet is that?!? I could not stop smiling after that. Jacob is so freaking awesome. After the concert we went to Brewski's for drinks and laughs with a group of family and friends. It was a blast!

I wonder what he has planned for today. He wont tell me what we are doing, just said to wear jeans and maybe bring a jacket... I'm excited! Jacob and I can have fun doing absolutely anything together, so its going to be a good day, I just know it! :)

0 comments: